How does MobileTracker work
MobileTracker is an advanced mobile and stationary computer tracking system that is specifically optimized to analyze mobile and desktop devices that are used to browse online web pages. The system allows you to track the activity of your website visitors, and trace their geographical location and exact specifications of the devices they use.
What's unique about MobileTracker is that it allows to detection of IP changes as the mobile devices move through different networks and roam across various cellular towers.
It provides real-time statistical information about all website reader activity while specifically delivering information on the true web page browsing activity. It does so by filtering out all artificial traffic that is often caused by search engine spiders, website indexing scripts, IP trackers, offline website readers, computer cache software, and others. This translates into a more accurate Mobile Tracker solution that represents the actual website traffic received.
Mobile Tracking is an essential feature of the Mobile Tracker service. It is specifically optimized to track mobile device activity, even if the mobile hardware device is an older model and does not properly load website content.
How to start tracking website visitor activity
To start capturing real-time website visitor activity you will need to follow these steps:
- Register Mobile Tracker account
- Login to your account and create a tracking project which will generate a visitor device tracker code
- Install the visitor device tracker code in the header or a footer of your web page
- Login to your Mobile Tracker account and view the statistics in real-time
The mobile tracker system is designed to track a wide range of devices
- Apple iOS based devices: iPhone, iPhone mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 3G, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 1,2,3
- Android based devices:
Alcatel One Touch POP, One Touch Idol, One Touch Fierce, One Touch Idol Mini and other models
Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Fire Phone, BlackBerry Z30, and other models
BlackBerry 9300, 9810, 9360, 9900, and newer versions
Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 9 and newer versions
HTC One Max, Golf, One S/X, Sensation, Thunderbolt, First, Desire, Droid, Ascend, Optimus, G2, G3, G4, Droid Ultra, Droid Razr, Moto, and newer models
Nokia Lumia 620 through Lumia 928 and higher versions
Samsung Galaxy including but not limited to Galaxy Note, Express, Tab, Rugby, S II, S III, S5 Sport, S6, Ace
Sony Xperia models including but are not limited to Xpredia E1, Z, Z Ultra, ZL, Miro, S, SP, Z1, Tablet, and others
Fujitsu Arros, Lifebook series
LG Optimus Exceed 2, Fuel, L35, L40, L65, L70, L80, L90, G, G Pro, F60, F70, Realm, Tribute, Volt, VU 3.0
- Windows phone-based devices: Dell Venue Pro, HTC 7, Microsoft Lumia, VAIO Windows Phone, Windows Phone 8X, Samsung Focus, Omnia, Acer Allegro, Liquid M220, Alcatel One Touch View, Fujitsu Toshiba IS12T, HTC Radar, Nokia Lumia 510-900, ZTE Orbit and many others
The Mobile Tracker is self adapting with a touch of artificial intelligence
The system captures new devices, extracts device identification strings, tracks the behavior of automated content harvesting machines, and continues to track the human activity on even the most recent mobile phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer models.